If you haven't seen our calendars before here is how they work!
- The Calendar has 12 months inside with the image for each month being a full sized 12x12 scrapbook paper - this means t the end of each month you tear the page off - cut the calender off the bottom - and use the page as the base for a scrapbook page, card, art journal page or any other project that you might use our papers for!
- The calendars are printed on the same stock as our normal papers so they are Acid Free and a thick cardstock at 300gsm! One of the thickest papers for scrapbooking on the market!
- The calendar portion this year will be slighlty different as we now have stockists and 3Quarter lovers all over the world so we won't be putting the NZ and Australian public holidays on but we will Leave Christmas and New Years as these doesn't change world wide - many other holidays do!
- We will still have on the calendar the little icons that represent NEW 3QUARTER DESIGNS COLLECTIONS RELEASE DATES on the 1st and 15th of every month to remind you that their is a new pack coming (and will get customers enquiring with you to get them the new one!)
- THEN!!! At the back of each calendar is two extra pages - one is filled with Photo matts the size that we include in our collections and coloured to match the papers inside the calendar + the other page is filled with a hundred + fussy cutting extras that also co-ordinate with the papers -this allows you to create pages or cards using just these goodies + your own items like our packs do!
- FINALLY - the BONUS!! The back of the calendar features 13 projects that we have made using the 12 Months PLUS the front cover which is also a full 12x12 image too! These project images can be used to inspire you like the collections do or give you a guide of what you can do! The projects are a mixture of scrapbook layouts, art journal pages and cards we have made using the calendars actual pages!!